• 100% FREE Plug-Ins
  • Download - Enjoy - Appreciate!!!
  • Created by request
  • Let me know how you use my Plug-ins
  • Send me patch sets or ideas for future projects

100% FREE

ALL of my existing and future plug-ins are FREE but they take a lot time and effort to create. Donations for appreciation of my plug-ins and the many hours dedicated to creating them are always welcome. Even the price of a coffee to help me work would be great. This website will be updated periodically with new release information. Chris - Samsara Cycle Audio
Namaste :) 
 
Many people have the idea that Samsara Cycle Audio is a team of people creating plugins when it's really only myself with limited resources and spending countless late night hours working to design and test my plugins to release for free.
 
I am currently working on updating as many plug-ins as possible to 64bit versions. This will take time, so please visit this website frequently to check what's going on.

My plugins have been designed based upon my own needs and many more from the suggestions of users of my existing plugins to help fulfill a musician or engineers needs. Not everyone has the finance or luxury to purchase expensive plugins and my aim is to I try and provide good quality tools for free.
 
It gives me great joy to know that my wok is useful and appreciated as are any donations no matter the amount. This helps me to carry on creating more plugins by renewing software licenses, my time and replacing hardware when needed.
 
If you have a request for a particular style of plugin that you would like to see, then please contact me and I will add it to my ever growing list.
 
Thank you and blessings to all around you :)

Chris - Samsara Cycle Audio

 

DONATIONS


Please use the button below to donate.

You do not need a PayPal account to make a secure donation