• 100% FREE Plug-Ins
  • Download - Enjoy - Appreciate!!!
  • Created by request
  • Let me know how you use my Plug-ins
  • Send me patch sets or ideas for future projects

100% FREE

ALL of my existing and future plug-ins are FREE but they take a lot time and effort to create. Donations for appreciation of my plug-ins and the many hours dedicated to creating them are always welcome. Even the price of a coffee to help me work would be great. This website will be updated periodically with new release information. Chris - Samsara Cycle Audio

Donations


Why do I provide things for free?

I believe that people are good by nature and will return a favour if helped. A kind of 'karma bank' This is the reason I share my plug-ins and other creations for free. I trust users to make an appropriate donation if my plug-ins or other creations are useful to them.

Why donate?
  • The plug-ins and things I create do not do this by themselves.  It takes a great deal of time and effort to create, update and share. Without your kind donations, then all of these things could stall or even disappear and I have so many new ideas to work on and share.
How much to donate?
  • Donation amount is up to you. Everything little helps and is highly appreciated.
Is a donation mandatory?

NO. Donations are in not mandatory.  After all, they are donations! They are just a means of saying thank you for my work.  They are great motivation for me to continue any development and help me to fund future projects.

If you cannot donate, here are some other ways to support me:
  • Send me presets you have made for some of my plugins to distribute freely to other users.
  • Help to create a manual or guide for a plugin etc.
  • Send me music using my plug-ins so that I can showcase their use and enhace public awareness.
  • I am open to any ideas. Contact me

Please use the button below to donate.

You do not need a PayPal account to make a secure donation

DONATIONS


Please use the button below to donate.

You do not need a PayPal account to make a secure donation